Friday, December 5, 2008

Thats right, I'm walking around with a cookie in my robe...

Its cold in my house, really really cold! So, although I'm dressed I have my scrumptious fuzzy red robe from Victoria's Secret on over my clothes. Yes, I even wear it when my clients show up. I figure if they want to show up at my house at six-thirty in the morning then they get to see the loverlyness that is my morning self.

The loverlyness that is my morning self also loves cookies! When I was pregnant I had absolutely NO cravings. Once Bubby was born I craved cookies! Cookies, cookies, cookies! The 11 p.m., 1 a.m., and 4 a.m., feeds were all fueled by cookies. Hence the fact that I only gained eighteen pounds during pregnancy and twenty after, uhg!

I still love cookies but I've since found other outlets, like candy bars, tee hee. But in all seriousness I really do try to keep the sweets to a minimum in our house. Fuzzy Guy and I are both pretty overweight, we both come from families where food was our way of celebrating everything. The FG ad I can make picking boogers a celebratory occasion for an excuse to go out to eat. When we weren't broke off of our asses we used to go out to eat at least three to four times a weekend and almost one meal a day during the week. Now, we are broke and I've recently become a freakin Betty Crocker but that is a blog in and of itself. Anyway, I don't want our son to have the same relationship with food as we have. Vegetables make me cringe and the FG runs away screaming at the mere sight of fruit.

Anyway, to make a long story short (now about five days from when I started this post) I made some peanut butter cookies and I am eating them for breakfast. I have to do this in secret so my son doesn't think he can have cookies too. And that my friend is how a couple hours and a few thousand distractions later I find myself reaching into the pocket of my robe to find a peanut butter cookie and a whole latta crumbs!!! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Barb J. said...

Hey, there's nothing wrong with stashing a cookie for later (it was probaby your subconscious that said you would need it later). Thanks for entering my giveaway!